Full Year 2017 Results
28 Feb 2018
Macquarie Atlas Roads (MQA) today announces its full year results for the 12 months ended 31 December 2017.
2017 financial highlights
- Statutory net profit of A$519.6 million largely comprising a revaluation gain of A$375.6 million relating to the acquisition of an additional 50% economic interest in Dulles Greenway as well as the share of net profit from MQA’s investment in APRR.
- Aggregate portfolio traffic grew 2.7% compared to the prior corresponding period (pcp), underpinned by continued traffic growth on the APRR network, partially offset by traffic performance at the Dulles Greenway.
- Proportionate revenue increased 3.9% to A$878.2 million, reflecting a combination of increased aggregate traffic levels and revised toll schedules implemented over the last 12 months.
- Proportionate EBITDA from road assets increased 4.8% to A$652.8 million.
- Full year 2017 distribution paid of 20.0 cents per security (cps), up 11.1% from 18.0 cps in 2016.
- Increase in full year 2018 distribution guidance to 24.0 cps, up 20.0% from 2017, subject to asset performance, movements in foreign exchange rates and future events. MQA anticipates declaring a first half 2018 distribution of 12.0 cps during March 2018.
Full Year 2017 Results Documents